See full document here.
STANDARD WARRANTY PERIOD
- The warranty period for your Milwaukee tool, battery packs and charger is 1 year from the date of purchase.
- You do not have to register your products to obtain the standard warranty period.
- To claim under this warranty, the date of purchase of the tool must be documented by an invoice/receipt.
EXTENDED WARRANTY PROGRAM
If you register your Product within 30 days of purchase, you are eligible to extend your warranty upon purchase verification. *Exclusions apply
*Chargers, Nail Guns, Heated jackets (except the battery port) and 28v Batteries are excluded from extended warranty periods.
- You may extend the warranty period for your Milwaukee tool to 3 years fom the date of purchase.
- You may extend the warranty period for your Milwaukee 12 & 18 volt battery to 2 years from the date of purchase.
- To obtain the extended warranty, the registration process must be completed within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Failure to register your product online and/or submission of a valid invoice/receipt will void the warranty extension.
- Please ensure ALL information submitted/uploaded is correct.
- Extended warranty is ONLY available via online registration, offline (mailing in of warranty registration) will not be accepted.
THE BENEFITS OF PRODUCT REGISTRATION
If your product develops a fault, Milwaukee can better service your claim as all the product information and proof of purchase is recorded electronically. In 2018 we will be launching E-service. This new service will allow you to arrange collection of your faulty tool directly from your account. It will also keep you up to date with the collection, Repair & Return process.
This allows us to contact you with important product notifications
CONFIRMATION OF OWNERSHIP
This will provide you with a record in case of product loss, fire or theft.
IMPROVED PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
This may help us continue to improve and design products that meet your needs.
- In addition to any statutory rights resulting from the purchase, this product is covered by a warranty as stated below.
- The warranty period is 12 months and commences on the date when the product was purchased. This date must be documented by an invoice or other proof of purchase. The warranty period is one year for products, batteries and chargers. This warranty applies only on new products.
- There is a possibility to extend the warranty period over the period described above using the registration on the www.milwaukeetool.eu website. The end user needs to register his/her newly-acquired tools online within 30 days the date of purchase. The end user may register for the extended warranty in his country of residence if listed on the online registration form where this option is valid. Furthermore, end users must give their consent to the storage of the data which is required to be enter online, and they must accept the terms and conditions. The registration certificates, which is sent out by e-mail, and the original invoice or other proof of purchase (receipt) showing the product and date of purchase will serve as proof of the extended warranty. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
- The warranty covers all defects of the product for 12 months from the purchase date due to faults in materials or manufacturing.
- The warranty is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages.
- The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, used contrary to the instruction manual, or being incorrectly connected. • This warranty does not apply to:
- Any product not CE certified
- Any damage caused by external influences (water, chemical, physical, shocks) or foreign substances
- Normal wear and tear
- Inappropriate use, overloading of the tool
- Components (parts and accessories) subject to natural and normal wear and tear
- Customer abuse
- A repair/replacement under this warranty is free of charge. It does not constitute an extension or a new start of the warranty period. Exchanged parts or tools become our property. In some countries delivery charges or postage will have to be paid by the sender.
- This warranty is valid in the European Community, Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Turkey and Russia. Outside these areas, please contact your authorized dealer to determine if another warranty applies.